NOW AVAILABLE !!
- Have you covered all of the steps to protecting and legitimizing your business?
- Could you use some pointers on getting your finances in order to position your company to obtain business credit?
- Do you have a memorable and profitable brand?
- Do you know the value the RIGHT collaborations and partners could add to your bottom line?
Whether you’re a new or established business, UPFRONT: An Entrepreneur’s Quick Start Guide aims to keep you from stressing in business and start thriving. UPFRONT, will guide you through;
- Getting your business finances in order and establishing business credit
- Knowing how to form strategic partnerships and the pitfalls to avoid when forming them
- The steps to legitimizing your business and positioning your brand for profit
UPFRONT, is your small business guide, written by three business professionals with over 20 years of combined experience. It promises to answer questions you never realized you had and the ones you have been hitting roadblocks trying to figure out on your own. UPFRONT is an entrepreneur’s go to guide for business success.
**If you purchase both books, Ballin' On A Budget & Upfront: An Entrepreneur's Quick Start Guide, a combo discount is provided in the dropdown**
Q. When will I receive the book ?